Come here, we give you upside
1. After-sales maintenance of the returned equipment;
2. On-site installation, maintenance and training of customer equipment;
3. Summarize common faults and put forward reasonable Suggestions for improvement.
1. College degree or above, majored in electronic information, applied electronics, etc.
2. Engaged in after-sales work of electronic hardware system, preferably with more than 1 year experience;
3. Familiar with basic theoretical knowledge of relevant fields;
4. Have some understanding of electronic hardware design, and can read circuit board circuit diagram;
5. Have certain welding and maintenance sites of electronic components, bear hardships and stand hard work, and have strong practical ability;
6. Familiar with and master basic instruments, such as multimeter, current/voltmeter, oscilloscope, etc.;
7. Strong ability to analyze, solve and operate problems;
8. Work carefully and have good writing habits of documents;
9. Good teamwork spirit, able to cooperate with relevant departments to complete tasks efficiently;
10. Good communication skills and initiative, high sense of responsibility, able to travel on business, able to work under certain pressure.
1. Salary: basic salary + post salary + housing allowance + social security allowance + transportation allowance + traditional holiday red envelope;
2. Company benefits: social security + provident fund + year-end bonus + working lunch package;
3. Working hours: 8:30-12:00-17:30 weekends;
4. Pay adjustment twice a year and travel once a year;