Come here, we give you upside
College degree or above, major in mechanical or mechatronics;
2. At least 2 years of working experience in chassis and sheet metal design;
Proficient in CAD, PRO/E software, familiar with sheet metal processing technology, mechanical and electrical processing technology.
1. Complete the company's product structure design and make engineering drawings according to the requirements of the superior;
2. Reform and maintenance of existing products;
Follow up and install design product prototype, follow up and optimize problem points.
1. Salary: basic salary + post salary + housing allowance + social security allowance + transportation allowance + traditional holiday red envelope;
2. Company benefits: social security + provident fund + year-end bonus + working lunch package;
3. Working hours: 8:30-12:00-17:30 weekends;
4. Pay adjustment twice a year and travel once a year;
prev article：Power software engineer
next article：no more