Come here, we give you upside
1. Responsible for schematic design and PCB design of DC/DC bi-directional power supply;
2. Cooperate with the software engineer to complete the debugging of the prototype;
3. Responsible for the transfer of the prototype.
1. Education/major: electronics, electrical, automation, computer and other related majors, bachelor degree or above;
2. English proficiency: proficient in reading technical materials and data manuals in English;
3. Work experience: three or more years of power product development experience, which can be relaxed for graduate students;
4. Familiar with common TOP, such as DC/DC, DC/AC, AC/DC, etc.
5. Can use MCU programming, at least familiar with the application of one processor in STM32 and TI2000 series;
6. Familiar with PID algorithm, repetitive control algorithm and other basic control algorithms.
1. Salary: basic salary + post salary + housing allowance + social security allowance + transportation allowance + traditional holiday red envelope;
2. Company benefits: social security + provident fund + year-end bonus + working lunch package;
3. Working hours: 8:30-12:00-17:30 weekends;
4. Pay adjustment twice a year and travel once a year;